Your favorite is missing? Which products do you miss?

Bourbon Whiskey

Bourbon is an American whiskey. The mash must consist of at least 51% corn, which leads to a whiskey with a special softness and sweetness. The remaining 49% can either be wheat or rye or a combination of both. Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's, Woodford Reserve, Makers Mark and Wild Turkey are well known brands and dominate the market. In addition, there are many smaller producers and brands in the world of bourbon whiskey such as Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, George T. Stagg, W.L. Weller and Evan Williams.
Close filters
 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
from to
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
4 From 4
No results were found for the filter!
Jeffersons Reserve Very Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey 0,7L 45,1% Jeffersons Reserve Very Small Batch Bourbon...
USA: Jeffersons Reserve Very Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey has elegant flavors such as vanilla, caramel, dates, black berries and oranges.
Content 0.7 Liter (€78.50 * / 1 Liter)
€54.95 *
TIPP!
Heaven Hill Bourbon Whiskey Heaven Hill Bourbon Whiskey, 1 L, 40%
USA: Heaven Hill Bourbon Whiskey is a spicy, slightly sweet Kentucky bourbon whiskey with hints of caramel, oak, rye and spice tones. Good value for money!
Content 1 Liter
€17.90 *
Johnny Drum Bourbon Whiskey Black Label 0,7L 43% Johnny Drum Bourbon Whiskey Black Label, 0,7 L,...
USA: Johnny Drum Bourbon Whiskey Black Label is a bourbon Whiskey with spicy body, sweet dried fruit flavors and hints of caramel and cereals. Soft, smooth aftertaste!
Content 0.75 Liter (€30.67 * / 1 Liter)
€23.00 *
Kentucky Vintage Bourbon Whiskey, 0,7L, 45% Kentucky Vintage Bourbon Whiskey, 0,7L, 45%
USA: Kentucky Vintage Bourbon Whiskey is a balanced bourbon whiskey with floral aromas and notes of cedarwood, honey, toffee and cereal notes and a spicy, dry finish.
Content 0.7 Liter (€45.36 * / 1 Liter)
€31.75 *
Old Bardstown Bourbon Whiskey Estate, 0,7 L, 50,5% Old Bardstown Bourbon Whiskey Estate, 0,7 L, 50,5%
USA: Old Bardstown Bourbon Whiskey Estate is a Kentucky Bourbon whiskey aged in oak barrels with a complex, dry body, paired with sweet aromas of summer flowers, toffee, honey and earthy notes.
Content 0.7 Liter (€53.57 * / 1 Liter)
€37.50 *
Jim Beam Honey Jim Beam Honey, 0,7 L, 35%
USA: Jim Beam Honey is a golden-amber Bourbon Whiskey enriched with natural honey flavors in a limited edition. On the palate one can detect typical bourbon whiskey notes, sweet honey, vanilla and oak tones.
Content 0.7 Liter (€28.50 * / 1 Liter)
€19.95 *
4 From 4

.